-->

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Halloween 2023!

 Hi Friends!  Hope you all had a great Halloween!  We sure did.  Here is what it looked like....

 

 On my lunch break, I got to help out in Eva's Classroom for her Halloween Party- I got a couple of crafts and ran a station- the kids were so cute :)





This was the first year Diana didn't go Trick Or Treating...made me kind of sad...so she stayed home to do homework, snuggle with Remi and watch Dancing With The Stars :)

 

Seeds were roasted


 Candy is out!

Rob, Eva and I headed over to the Callahan's and this year the Dads were awesome and took the kids Trick Or Treating while the Moms hung out with Kary, stayed warm and chatted- it was a great night. 

 

Happy Halloween!



 After Trick Or Treating, it was time to trade candy of course ;)



 It was a great night!

2 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

How fun to get to help in Eva´s classroom. Your night looks so fun! We had so few trick or treaters. It was freezing cold- even snowed a little. We have never had so much candy left over.

Sunshine and Books said...

It looks like a fun evening and I love that your elementary school still does costumes and Halloween parties!! It's hard when kids start growing out of traditions we love, but I bet Remi was happy to have the snuggles! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...