-->

Friday, November 10, 2023

Friday Favorites (November 10, 2023) Homecoming Edition

 



I am dedicating today's Friday Favorites to my very favorite thing this week and that is Diana's Homecoming!

 

First off, she has been saving for several months so she could get hair extensions.  She has truly learned the value of a dollar and I am so proud of her and all of her babysitting jobs.  She is getting requested back by different families in town and friends have started to hire her as well.  She saved up every darn cent!

 

So on Thursday before getting dressed and primped, my hairdresser Taylor made the magic happen and she was SO EXCITED...she was squealing in the car after

 


 

 

 Then last night it was time to primp and I arranged for Ally to come and surprise her (and maybe help me paint her nails and toes because I can be clumsy/sloppy-ha!)



I was only allowed to snag a few pics before she was out to meet up with friends and dance the night away...so this is all I got but it was worth it :)








HOCO 23 in the books!  Have a wonderful weekend friends!



Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE




 

 

 







5 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Beautiful Diana! Prettiest girl at HOCO! That one shoulder red was spectacular on her.

Maria Rineer said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love how all the hard work is paying off and Diana is learning about money. I hope she had a great time at homecoming!

Joanne said...

She looks incredible and those extensions are fabulous! Such a different experience getting a boy ready for homecoming... I barely even saw Alec and all he did was a 5 minute clothing change! LOL

Jennifer White said...

Love the dress. She is beautiful!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

She has THE best hair! So pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...