-->

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Our 2023 Thankful List


 

 

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!  Each year I ask my immediate family what they are thankful for....and I always love to share the list here.  I also love looking back on these lists...they bring me so much JOY.

 

 

 

Robby B

 


You

Family

Faith

Good Health for Us All

Friends

Work

Windham

 

 

 

Diana

 


My Family

Theater

My Clothes

Dance

Caffeine!!

Dancing With The Stars

Christmas

Remi

Friends

Ryan Gosling- ha ha!!

 

 


Eva

 


Family

Friends

Food

Dog

Life

World

Shelter

Nature



Me

 


 

Faith

Love

Hubby

Kids

 Family

Health

Work

 Volunteer Work

 Friends

 Remi

 Books

 Technology

 The Arts

 

 

 So what are YOU thankful for?



3 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Aww, love this! What a great record of what you are all thankful for at this time/ place in your life. In the blog realm, I am thankful for you, your encouraging comments and posts, the recipes, always keeping it real and fun and the link ups.

Holly said...

@Maria so thankful for you too my friend. Happy Thanksgiving!

Joanne said...

What a great record to keep each year! I am thankful for so many things this year that I find I am having a hard time articulating them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...