-->

Monday, August 28, 2023

Hello Monday (August 28, 2023)

 



Happy Monday My Friends!  Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by!  We would love to see what your weekends looked like so link up with us!

 

Here is what mine looked like...



Friday Night


Well it was Zach's sendoff and his mom hosted but most of the night, someone else stole the show...can you guess who?  HA!















It was a lovely night until it was time to say goodbye and Eva had the hardest time which broke my heart









Saturday Morning


Snapped this pic on the way back from our date walk...my flowers are going CRAZY this year!  I guess that is one of the benefits of ALL OF THE DARN RAIN 


Hi Remi ;)
 
 
Zach and Zoe were off first thing and were great about texting us updates during their whole journey to Raleigh :)
 

 
I had an appointment, grabbed some things at the grocery store and then prepped a couple of more meals for the fall while Rob did yard work.  Then we decided to go swimming....it turned out to be such a nice day!
 





 

That night, the family came over to celebrate Diana's Birthday!

 

I had to get creative with her cake.  Snagged a grocery store cake from Shaw's and ordered a custom edible cake topper- went with Les Mis- the Spring Musical at WHS this year- she is hoping to get a part- fingers crossed!



 
This is 15







Someone was in the house to steal the show again- can't get enough of this little lady!!





Happy Birthday Diana!





Sunday


Rob and I got up early and headed to mass.  We let the girls sleep in .  Then it was time for me to purge and organize one of my closets.  I sent Rob to Goodwill with many bags for donations- felt so good!


Then I made the fam dinner and got blogging.


Last night, Cass took me out for my birthday!


We had such a great night with dinner and cocktails and chatting and she gave me the most beautiful bracelet- will treasure it always!









That's a wrap!  What were you up to?








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

Family and the Lake House said...

Happy Birthday to Diana!!!! I love that you ordered that cake sheet! How cool!

Creative Publish said...

Lovely reading with beautiful pics
Thanks for aharing

Maria Rineer said...

Love all of the family time- even though you said good-bye to loved ones. The sadness you all feel is indicative of how much love you all have for each other. Diana and all you guys look beautiful in the birthday celebration pics. What a great celebration and I love how you had a BD celebration as well!!

stylesplash@live.co.uk said...

Lovely family photos! Thanks for hosting the link up!

Emma xxx
www.style-splash.com

Ruth said...

What a wonderful family weekend, Goodbyes are so hard! The cake with the Les Mis topper looks brilliant.

Joanne said...

What a fabulous weekend of partying! Going away parties are always so much fun right up until the last few minutes when the goodbyes sink in... Diana makes 15 look fabulous!

Rightupmyaliway said...

What a fun family filled weekend! Please send us some rain down south. We are so hot and dry. However, with the Hurricane Idalia coming, we are expected to get lots of rain. That Les Mes cake looks wonderful! So fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...