-->

Friday, August 4, 2023

Friday Favorites (August 4, 2023)

 




Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  When you are reading this, if all goes well, we have arrived in Rome for our Italian adventure.

 

I wanted to share a few faves from our week and I will "see" you when we get back!

 

 

 

 


 Softball!


 Very proud of Eva (a.k.a The Pidge) as she crushed her softball tryouts and made the 10U tournament team.  Softball now becomes an all-year sport and we are here for it- woohoo!

 

 


 Date Walks in the Summer


Just love soaking up the sun and scenery

 




 

 

 

Dinner with Mum


and Surf is always a good idea!

 



 

 

 

MEMEs

 







Remi


Oh I can't get enough of this boy!






Rob's Face


When I told him that our new goal will be 20,000 steps/day thanks to Dawn's inspiration- I am dying- HA!!!









Pen15 


GREAT show!  If you wanna know what Dawn and I were like in Middle School then watch it- I am so grateful for these laughs!!






That's a wrap my friends!  Ciao!




4 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Oh fun! Your boy is cute, ok Rob too, lol. I’ll watch that show, looks cute! Have the sweetest weekend my dear!

Maria Rineer said...

Congrats to Eva! Have the best time and looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Joanne said...

I hope you have the BEST time in Italy! My mother in law gets in 20,000 steps each day and often went for walks when we were done hiking on vacation because she hadn't yet met her goal.

Jennifer White said...

Congrats to Eva on making the softball team! I hope you all are having the best time in Italy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...