-->

Friday, July 26, 2019

Triple Threat Theater Camp 2019 and Friday Favorites (Matilda Edition!)

We are still on Cloud 9 here this morning.  Last night was the TTTC Summer Production and as we always say, it gets better and better every year.  


This year was extra special.  Diana was cast as Matilda and she worked every waking hour on perfecting the part.  I still have a lump in my throat!

 Unfortunately Rob got detained on a business trip and had to miss it- we were devastated but I did my best to tape Diana's parts and there will be a DVD coming out so we will let him devour that.


We didn't let it put a damper on our night.  We enjoyed all of the shows within the big show- 42nd Street, Once On This Island, 13, Matilda and Dear Evan Hansen.  These kids brought the house down truly.


Sharing a few pics I snapped until the professional pics come in and got some video of a few of Diana's songs....so today, for Friday Favorites, I am dedicating this post to my little Diana....my favorite Matilda XOXO

 Headshot


The Program


 

 Opening Tap Number- 42nd Street





Introduction by Kate Mullen, Director and General McArthur, Teacher/Choreographer




Once On This Island





13, The Musical




Matilda

















Finale- You Will Be Found from Dear Evan Hansen





 After the Show with Family and Friends- so grateful!










 Bravo!
 

 Linking up, as always, with the lovely ladies HERE
 

4 comments:

Rechelle said...

Oh sweet Diana, she is so very talented!! Thank you for sharing, I always love to see her performances! :)

Lisa said...

Awww, watching those clips of her literally gave me chills. I would have been balling my eyes out. I used to tear up every time I met their teachers or saw them in any kind of little performance. So sweet!!!! Happy weekend!
XOXO
www.coasttocoast2.com

Sunshine and Books said...

Wow!! That’s amazing!! Way to go Diana! Have a super weekend!

My Glittery Heart said...

What a FUN camp! Looks like she had a blast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...