-->

Monday, July 1, 2019

Red, White, Blue AND You - 2019




This is one of my favorite weeks all year.  I was psyched when I saw the ladies created a fun linkup for the occasion.  Linking up HERE


We are talking all things Red, White and Blue!


Traditions

 Most 4th of Julys, we had to the beach with my parents- we are excited that the weather looks great for it this year!  We have fun catching up, sunning ourselves and of course, jumping in the ocean!



 We try and catch some fireworks too which is quintessential New England Independence Day!




Food

 The 4th is also another excuse for me to whip up some Red, White and Blue recipes like pasta salads and such.  

A few past faves include....

Red, White and Blue Jello Squares.  Find the recipe HERE




Blueberry Caprese Salad- Find the recipe HERE


and Blackberry Watermelon Bites with Feta- find the recipe HERE 

 

Fashion

and don't even get me started on the fashion- I LOVE putting together red, white and blue outfits!  

Have a few up my sleeve to choose from for this year :)

A few past faves include.....


 

Decorating 


and last but not least....give me all the Red, White and Blue in decorations...all...summer long!








Happy Fourth Friends!

8 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Eek! Holly, so happy you joined us! I am loving all your festiveness! Those jello squares, so cute and adding a berry to the watermelon and feta is brilliant! You bring it for the 4th girl and I love it!

Lisa said...

Oh my Holly! You have so much 4th spirit. I would have never thought about blueberries in a Caprese salad and those little skewers are the perfect bite. All the decor and fashion are just perfect. So glad you linked up with us! XOXO
www.coasttocoast2.com

My Glittery Heart said...

Love all the festivities! That salad looks so GOOD!

Kellyann Rohr said...

Holly your little girls are adorable! I love all of your traditions and inspiration, New England would be the perfect place to spend the 4th! Thanks for linking up with us!
xo,
Kellyann
http://www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

Laura said...

I just love all your family traditions for 4th of July! Thank you for linking up with us today!

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

Everything is so festive, love it! Have fun at the beach, so jealous!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Those watermelon feta bites look so yummy! Hope you have a wonderful 4th with your family!

Shelly @ The Queen in Between said...

The beach is my happy place for sure! Those jello square look so fun but I am totally impressed with your red, white & blue potted plant! haha

Thanks for linking with us!

Shelly | The Queen in Between

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...