-->

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

7th Annual Mommy Daughter Boogie Board Day!

So I am sitting here at my desk...blogging...in so much pain- ouch!  Yesterday, I started the process for an implant.  It ended up being an emergency because I was in pain from a fractured tooth and sensitive gums around it so yesterday was the beginning...extracting the tooth...putting bone in my root canals and sewing me back up...yikes!  I am feeling it but trying to press on...I know in the end it will be worth it but ouch...have any of you had this done?  Any advice or words of wisdom?


Anyway, let's think and talk about happy things like our Annual Mommy Daughter Boogie Boarding Day!

1st a quick look back......


1st Annual was in 2013- Diana was 5!



and I wasn't always great at snapping pics/documenting this ....so having trouble finding the next couple...but here is 2016



2017


2018



 and this year, in 2019, we made it happen on Saturday.  Since I went to the gym first thing, we got a little bit of a later start.  Then we ended up sitting in two hours of traffic- ugh!

I was so worried that it wasn't going to happen.  We went straight to Wallis Sands in Rye and they were all full, so we drove down the coast, stopping at a few beaches (all full) until we got to one of our favorites, Hampton Beach State Park, and they still had room to park.

The good news was too, that the tide was going out, which meant there was lots of wet sand to be had and the beach kept getting bigger and bigger as the day went on- my favorite kind of beach day!


Diana and I relaxed for a bit and then we decided it was time to hit the waves AND they were the BEST waves we ever had!






My girl is getting so big :(




We had the best day.  It was 90 degrees and it was the perfect beach day!  Hope we never stop this tradition XOXO






and linking up with Erika for Tuesday Talk HERE

6 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

What a fun day and you are the Best mom to keep driving to different beaches to get a spot!

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Andrea Nine said...

What a fun tradition. So glad it turned out great for you Cuties! Hope you feel better with that tooth!

Rechelle said...

Gosh what a perfect day! Glad it all worked out in the end :)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

This is the cutest tradition...no doubt something you both will always remember. Glad you had such a great day!

K (Sunshiney Days) said...


What a fun tradition!! Hope your tooth is feeling better!

Diane said...

I had a dental implant over a year ago and the extraction was the worst part! The implant is easy and painless—good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...