-->

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The End of Pre K AND The End Of An Era

Friends....I have been dragging my feet writing this post.  If you know me, I never drag by feet.  I typically bite the bullet and fight through everything with grit BUT this time....kinda dragging my feet.....


Eva just wrapped up Pre-K...she also wrapped up "daycare".  This means these were our last days at Kiddie Academy.  It is so very bittersweet.  I am so happy for my big girl and happy for us that we will never write a daycare check again.  I can't wait to start saving more for college BUT I am hurting.


I don't have any babies left.  We will miss our family at KA...they were the warmest group of people AND beyond flexible with us and our jobs.  I don't know what we would've done without them over these last 7 years.


We are so grateful for everything and feel truly blessed.  They were amazing years and we hope and pray that Eva will thrive in Kindergarten.  Until then, she is going to spend some extra time with her grandparents as we are all enjoying these amazing years.


A few pics before I go.....

On this blessed day, I was in the office...but I am kind of glad I was...not sure I would've been able to handle it 







The girls and I made cookies for the principal and teachers...along with thank you notes...but all of this can't even compare to how grateful we all are for keeping our kids safe and happy XO

1 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

I totally remember this. We were so blessed to have a great pre school and it was so hard when Hockey Guy left. Big hugs to you and your big girl. On to new adventures.

Patty
Good better best food.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...