-->

Friday, May 17, 2019

Friday Favorites





Wow...it was a whirlwind of a weekend and then a whirlwind of a week...so very happy to see my fave day Friday again- Praise God!

As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE and sharing some faves from our week.....


Short and sweet this week!

Fave MEMEs of the Week!













 Eating The Rainbow!












Killing it at the Gym

and extra fun when your trainer brags about it on Instagram!




Fashion Faves


Leopard Sneakers


Cute...cheap...check 'em out HERE


That dress that Sheaffer convinced me to get is so amazing.  I mentioned before that I got it in black AND in this Heather Gray...I love the black one with the distressed jean jacket and I love this gray one with the white jean jacket....insert heart eyes emoji here :) (excuse my laundry pile- it was coming downstairs with me this morning)

Dress HERE and Jacket HERE

Prayer Group





So I hosted my prayer group last night and it ended up being our best together yet.  Last night's topic was friendship and boy did it get powerful- we had some really raw...honest conversations and my heart was so full by the time we wrapped up...late...much later than usual...one friend said to me, "I was so afraid to become friends with you...I was so intimidated...you have it all together and you know everyone."  I laughed and I told her I felt sad that she thought that because I am just as much of a hot mess as everyone else...in survival mode...just doing the best I can...I felt happier when she said, "but now that I have gotten to know you ...and see how warm you are..I feel much better"...I thanked her!  You never know how you are perceived...my lesson is to reach out even more to people and show true kindness :)

 That's a wrap- have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Rechelle said...

OH that is so sweet how prayer group ended! SO very true and a great reminder for us all. And you've got me wanting to buy that dress & those leopard shoes ;) Happy Friday Holly!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

Love that dress! For some reason I've been burning way less calories at the gym than I used to and I'm not sure why!

Good Better Best Food said...

I so love that first meme. Dang if we lived near eachother I would love to be in that prayer group! Your warmth and kindness radiates.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Love all the memes and I want a pinata like that too. LOL! You look great in the ruched dress. I've bought it twice and returned it twice. I wonder if the 3rd time would be a charm? HA! Your prayer group sounds wonderful and I love that your friend told you that. Isn't it funny how others perceive us. I often say I wish I could see myself and my home through someone else's eyes. Have the best weekend, Holly!!! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...