-->

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Eva's 5th Birthday Party!

We celebrated Little Miss Eva's Birthday this past weekend.  This year, I kept things small and simple and so glad I did!  I was able to spend quality time with my family and Eva had an absolute blast!

She wanted Unicorn Cupcakes so I decided to go with the "Unicorn Theme" and got some cute favor bags as well as unicorn-themed decorations including a Unicorn Pinata which stole the show!


We invited our families and a few of Eva's closest pals from school.


I had some girls from our high school come and paint their nails and faces and in between playing around, the girls loved hitting the pinata and getting candy and then playing with the Unicorn Beach Balls in our yard.  The sun even shone for awhile (it has been soooo rainy here- BOO!)


I kept the food simple- threw out a cheese board, veggie tray and dip and ordered pizza...also served a salad on the side...Mimi made her trademark M and M cookies and everyone seemed to enjoy!


Eva's pal Lena brought along her Baby Brother Caleb and we all took turns loving him!!  :)
 







Unicorn Cupcakes courtesy of Kat of Party Cakes
 

Party Bags were filled with some craft supplies and provided the perfect place to put the pinata candy!  Thank you Amazon!
 
































Great day- Happy Birthday My Little Pidge! XOXO

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Happy Birthday to your baby girl!!!!
My eye are on all those M&M cookies - YUMMMM

Good Better Best Food said...

The unicorn cupcakes are everything! And I have a skipper sweatshirt in that flamingo Lilly print and love it!

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Rechelle said...

The cupcakes look spectacular!! Simple is so much better when it means you get to actually enjoy the time with friends and family <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...