-->

Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday Favorites

So so happy to see Friday but totally crawling to the finish line this week....one of those weeks...just one of those weeks...lots of work....lots of activities and happy to see my favorite day of the week.  Linking up wit the lovely ladies, as always, HERE

Here are some faves from the past couple of weeks....


 Eva's Antics

Eva has been a busy little girl...here there and everywhere :)
 

She is LOVING her Spring Soccer Clinic especially because she gets to play with pals from school :)





she enjoyed her dance year especially because Mimi took her each week- we couldn't believe this was the last one- can't wait for her recital this weekend!



She has been playing with her new toy kitchen EVERY DAY...it was her birthday gift from Papa Bob and Kayla!  BIG HIT :)
She loved battling with our friend Cole ;)


There has been more fun and work at school!



and yes...the glasses have been going to school with her...sigh...
 

Lastly, she is rocking her homework!
 




  
Snapchat Fun


Diana knows all the tricks ;)









It's just about that time right? ;)









MEMEs while we are on the subject


 Sent to me by my bestie BA- so very true



and sent to me by my bestie Lea 




and has everyone been following the Royal Family?
How sweet is new Baby Archie?  I love this fam and devour all of the pics BUT this one made me crack up!!  Hysterical right?







Eating The Rainbow!










Pie Pusher

Our friend Mike couldn't get over the blueberry pie from a bakery here in town so he was "pushing it" big time...he wouldn't let anyone leave our kitchen before having a slice and Lea and I were dying of course especially when the kids were wondering why he was being crazy- ha ha!!




We liked our matching insulated cups better- ha ha!!






Kindergarten Mamas


Last weekend, I got to meet up with the Moms of Eva's grade...the Moms of the pals going into Kindergarten- love these ladies- feel lucky to have this group for years to come!






Outdoor Time

It has been raining so much here but we have had little glimpses of sun and warmth...on Wednesday, Rob took Eva out to wait for Diana's bus...they played with a big beach ball in the yard for an hour after...so I had to capture their fun of course AND the sun!!










Principal's Parking Spot


At our PTA meeting this week, I decided to park in the Principal's spot..hey it was at night...he had headed home...and I wanted to feel in charge for our annual budget meeting which can be painful....we had a good laugh...hey sometimes I am desperate for entertainment :)






Spring Outfits


On Wednesday I shared a couple of recent OOTDs.  You can check them out HERE

I also promised to share two additional ones which I finally had time to take pictures of.

These two outfits have been spring staples and include sweaters because it has been an unusually cool spring in these parts- ugh!


These outfits cheer me up though






That's a wrap!  Have a great weekend!  Happy Mother's Day to all of the beautiful Mamas out there! XO

5 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

So many great memes--thanks for the laughs! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

Hi! I see you commenting on a few blogs I read so I decided to stop by. Loved seeing all the pictures of your girls and I think it's great you have mom friends of kids going into Kindergarten! Also love that you parked in the principal's spot! Have a great weekend and happy Mother's Day!

Rechelle said...

Oh my gosh that meme about the royals had me dying LOL!!! And I just love white pants for Spring, feels so fresh :)

Sunshine and Books said...

Have fun at the recital! Great pictures in the sunshine! Have a super weekend!

Good Better Best Food said...

Loving those options w white jeans.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...