-->

Monday, March 12, 2018

In Loving Memory of Grammy

My Mother-In-Law, Barbara Descoteaux Breton, passed away.  She battled Parkinson's disease and other illnesses over the last several years.



We are so happy that her suffering is over, however, it is never easy.



She and my Father-In-Law have been together since they were 9 and 11 years old!  They met at Roller Skating!


They were married for close to 60 years and together for over 75 years- a true lifetime!



My heart is breaking for my husband, kids and stepkids but we are all looking forward to celebrating her life on Wednesday.

I have been taking a blogging hiatus because of all that has transpired and promise I will get back into the swing of things this week.


For now, pray for peace for Gram.  Thank you!


 

5 comments:

A Gal Named Al said...

Oh Holly, I'm so sorry to hear this. Your family is in my thoughts.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I am so sorry to hear Holly! It sounds like she had an incredible lifetime. Married for 60 years--wow! Love and prayers to your family.

Rechelle said...

So very sorry for your loss, it truly is never easy! Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Good Better Best Food said...

So very sorry for your loss.

Blessings,

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, I was wondering if that was the reason for a break. Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...