-->

Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Favorites (Thinking of Grammy Edition)



This was a tough week and emotional week.  We said goodbye to Rob's mom.  We are so glad that her suffering is over but it is just hard to watch him and my father-in-law in so much pain.  Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes.  This blogging community has certainly lifted me up!

Despite the heartache, I will link up with the lovely ladies HERE and share with you some bright spots in our week..... 






Celebrating Grammy's Life







Rob gave the most beautiful eulogy at Grammy's funeral/celebration of life ceremony.  It really told her story and showed us all the ways that God has worked in our lives.  Life is amazing like that- she was saved, we were saved and Rob's words reminded us all of the ways that God has blessed us...and saved us.  We are also truly blown away by the thoughtfulness and generosity from our friends and family with the endless meals, flowers, fruit, cards and visits- Gram would be so touched too....









Old Home


A few weeks ago, we took a drive on a Saturday and went past the home I grew up in, in Andover as well as my church and I snapped some pics because I love Memory Lane.  It was so much fun to show the girls where I lived and Diana proclaimed that she is going to get married and live in my old house- warms my heart!









 Quality Girl Time


I was fortunate to spend some time in Fort Lauderdale FL with some of my closest friends.  I will be blogging about the trip next week but in the meantime, I will leave you with this bliss.....







Moisturized Skin

and I love this lotion that Laurel suggested- awesome for keeping the tan and keeping the skin super hydrated!






Fave MEMEs of the Week








Daddy Daughter Dance #2


Diana and Daddy had a ball at the 2nd Daddy Daughter Dance of the Year.  Eva already got to enjoy hers so it was Diana's turn!  They both really enjoyed it and looked so so happy :)











Pineapple Purse


Friends?  I am seeking this Kate Spade purse.  Please stay on the lookout.  I saw someone posted it on FB and I have not been able to find it anywhere....asking you to please help a girl out;)








Election Results


My friend Shannon did it! Yessss!!! She won a seat on the school board...and yes I am contemplating starting that campaign consulting business on the side...just love it!







Lilly Pillows

So in one of the Lilly groups on Facebook, I saw someone  posted about Lilly pillows at the Home Goods in the next town over from us (Londonderry).  I was thinking out loud and Rob heard me and said, "let me go...I need a distraction."  So he went on his merry way and brought home the last one- I was so excited!  And yes..the hype is all it is cracked up to be.

See this photo first- it was posted in a Lilly group on FB

 

 One hour later, Rob snagged the last one...yep the last one!

 So excited!



Leopard Accessories

Friends, while in Florida, I snagged some matching leopard accessories- sandals and a watch- treats for myself.  What do you think?

Find them HERE

and the Betsey Johnson watch?


Sold Out but you can find similar ones on Ebay HERE
(and that ring is a starfish ring that all 5 of us snagged in a souvenir shop- isn't it adorable?)

Hope you all have a great weekend!  It is good to be back in the blogging world and I so appreciated all of your messages, prayers and thoughts XO






3 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

What a emotional week you have had--so sorry about your Mother in Law! She really sounds like an awesome lady. I hope you have a relaxing and restful weekend!

Rechelle said...

My goodness what a week of favorites! Love the trip down memory lane :) And beach time with your girlfriends sounds delightful - love the leopard, especially that watch!!! Happy weekend friend ;)

Tara Usher said...

Praying for your family Holly! I’m sure your wonderful family brought your mother-in-law so much joy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...