-->

Friday, March 2, 2018

Friday Favorites (Calm Before The Storm Edition)



Hey hey it's FRI YAY Friends!
Another winter week is gone- praise God!
We have been fighting sickness and the usual winter blues so I am very excited that the calendar says MARCH!


and....what do you think of my new blog???
Thank you Kassie- I love it!!


As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE

Here are a few faves from this week....



 Springtime Baubles


Oh and yes being packed for my girls' trip
Don't you love this bag?  Scored a HUGE deal on Ebay (my best friend)  It is the "Sea Jewels" print and will be great for the beach and pool time



and I have been needing both white and silver sandals- preferably wedges because I find them most comfortable.  I have been struggling though.  Haven't found anything I really liked BUT this week, I found a pair that may just work for all kinds of outfits AND it combines both the white AND silver.  Check them out!
 What do you think?  Will let you know how they pair!






Insulated Wine Cups


So I wanted to do something special for my girlfriends for our trip next week.  I saw the cutest water bottles and cups and kept getting inspired.  Well...Amazon to the rescue again!  
I scored these insulated wine cups that keep all kinds of beverages both cold and hot for 12 plus hours- FTW!  I loved these because they came with the straws too!  I then ordered Glitter Stencil Initial Stickers and personalized them.  I will be surprising the girls with these when I arrive in Fort Lauderdale next week!  Didn't they come out cute?



Power Yoga


So I go to this gym called Drive.  It is hard core and most classes are torture.  I do force myself to go sometimes and always feel great after.  My new favorite class is called Power Yoga and it is taught by one of my Wolverines friends Becky.  The room is hot and kept warm by heat and a funky fireplace.  It is dark and so so calm and relaxing in this room.  I never thought I would take and enjoy a heated class but friends...Oh My....It is tough and relaxing all in one and when it is super cold outside, the warmth feels so good on your skin.  What a workout and it puts me in a place of complete zen!





Auntie Janie's Treats


Auntie Janie surprised the girls again this week with little treats and beautiful cards- they always get so excited and she just warms my heart!






Cape Codder Resort and Spas
So we are off on a little getaway with Beth Ann and her fam.  The kids are LOVING the indoor waterpark and the Mamas are loving the heated outdoor pool and hot tub. The Daddies also let the Mamas sneak off for some oysters last night -delish. We headed to The Naked Oyster.  It was fantastic. Check them out HERE
Here are some shots from our mini-vaca so far!




















We are on Cape Cod...we will be inside the rest of the weekend as we wait out a nasty storm...hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Seeing all of your fun finds for your girls trip has me looking forward to spring!! My kids love those indoor water parks too...have a blast!

Rechelle said...

LOVE the blog theme!!! Those wine cups are so cute too, I'm sure your girlfriends will be thrilled! Enjoy your weekend :)

Laura E. said...

Oh my goodness, looks like such a great time! Love the bag and the blog, too! :) Have a great time in Cape Cod!

Kate said...

I have that same Lilly bag and I love it!!! It's perfect for the summer too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...