-->

Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday Favorites (Birthdays Edition)



Hey hey.....it's......





As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE


Here are some faves from this week....


 Spring Shoes


Well even though there is still snow on the ground, it is technically spring and I refuse to let the end of winter get me down.  Though I can't wear open toe shoes just yet, I can pull out some espadrilles and live it up!  Espadrilles are an annual fave for sure!



Find them HERE








Celebrating Shannon


The PTA Gals took Shannon out on Monday to celebrate her school board win- so happy for her and excited for our community!








Skinny Pop


You know I have loved Skinny Pop for quite some time BUT there are some new flavors out there and SO GLAD I tried this one...it is the perfect blend of spice and a hint of sweetness...pure delish!







Eva's Artwork

Her very first smiley face...on Mimi's bday card :) 






TimeHop and Facebook Memories

It says 5 years but it is really 14 :)






Celebrating Mimi


My mom turned 70 on Wednesday- I can't believe it!  She lives and looks like she is half that.  We celebrated with lunch and I loved looking at all of the FB posts...when we met up she blessed me with a beautiful cross made of palms for the season.  We are celebrating in Boston this weekend with the entire fam!




The Picture My Aunt posted for her -LOVE



and the cross.....







Celebrating Papa Bob



Last night we took Papa out for his 80th and we all enjoyed dinner at Trattoria Amalfi- one of his faves- though there was some sadness, he thoroughly enjoyed being surrounded by his fam- especially the grand kids!









The birthday festivities for friends and fam continue all weekend!  Will be back on Monday to tell you all about it.  Hope you have a great weekend!





5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Your mom does look fabulous!!
Love skinny pop but I've never seen that flavor...my problem with that popcorn is I can not stop eating it! Ugh.

Rechelle said...

That cross of palms is just GORGEOUS!!! And those espadrilles are so cute too! Enjoy your weekend :)

Good Better Best Food said...

Love that palm cross! Enjoy your family birthday celebrations.

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I love me some skinny pop! I am going to have to try out some of the new flavors!!! Happy weekend!

Terra Heck said...

Happy birthday to your mom and your papa. Wow, you're right about your mom! She looks great for being 70.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...