-->

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: Reverse Bucket List Edition






It is time for another Show and Tell Tuesday!  Linking up with Andrea HERE


Today we are sharing our "Reverse Bucket Lists" and Andrea was right.  This one takes thinking.  It is SO EASY to write down our dreams and wants and Bucket Lists BUT you really have to stop, think and be grateful.

 When I started this blog 10 years ago, I came up with a bucket list of things I wanted to achieve in my lifetime.  I sometimes will look back at the list.  There is so much I would like to do and hope I will get to it.

Here are some things that I have accomplished that I always dreamed about and wished for.....



Marrying my soul mate and best friend
Always so grateful for Robby B










Having healthy happy children.  Was blessed with two of my own and three stepchildren.  As I always say, kids keep you young!









Buying our dream home in a great neighborhood!
We were able to do this 5 years ago and I never take it for granted.








Go to college and while doing so, be on stage and getting my dream parts







Coaching my daughter's cheer team









Building strong relationships and having a tribe to count on....Friends like Family






Having a successful career and loving what I do








Keeping the family unit strong









Getting into shape

 Three Words- Work In Progress!






 Keeping God at the core of all that I do and remembering to live with love, forgiveness and faith



Can't wait to read your lists....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your reverse bucket list and how relationships are at its core!

Kristi G said...

Love your list!! I love how simple but perfect it is - everything you shared is the BEST! Love seeing your old performance picture :) And your beautiful family!

Holly said...

re: Jen- thank you!

Holly said...

Re: Kristi- thank you so much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...