-->

Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Favorites (September 1, 2017)

Wait...what?  When did September 1st happen?
Insert sad face here...waaahhhh....


Anyway....if you have been following the blog for awhile you know that I will extend summer as long as I can....linking up for Friday Faves with Andrea, Narci and Erika HERE

Here are some faves from this past week.....



Papa Pete (My Dad's Birthday Celebration)

My mom had a beautiful dinner outside and then we headed inside for cake and silliness...captured the moments as best as I could...we had a great family night!

















All The Back To School Fun

I love all of the excitement and the obligatory pictures and the moms celebrating and such :)





My Girls and Their Passions

Cheer, Dance and Theater for Diana


and Skating and Gymnastics for Eva
 (this is her looking up at some of her idols- girl hockey players- my heart)






Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale


Did you shop it?  How did you do?  What did you get?  I snagged a couple of fun new dresses and some popovers and leggings for my girls.  I also got my Mom a couple of Christmas gifts.  Then I snagged a couple of items that I feel are great investments but don't look like your typical Lilly things.

First, this sweater
 Ferrara Sweater in Heathered Grey

and then this coverup
Finsbury Coverup in Resort White

Lastly, but no pic, I snagged a popover in Heathered Camel and I know I will wear it all year!





Halo Top

and thanks to many blogger friends, we finally discovered the magic and deliciousness of Halo Top Ice Cream- low in fat and sugar and so wonderful!  They come in so many different flavors too!  Thanks for the tip! 






Wolverines Thank You Party

For the first year, we held a party to thank all of our Board Members and Coaches.  After the fun we had, I wish we had been doing this in years past.  We enjoyed lots of laughs, mingling and cocktails and apps- it was a great night at Old School Bar and Grill!

Our Fearless Leader John

Coleen's Chicken Jan- long story- but everyone who knows me knows I hate birds and she tortured me with this pic and with Jan stories ;)







That's a wrap!  I am so excited for Labor Day Weekend.  Although it truly marks the end of summer, it is another chance to get back to the ocean.  We are looking forward to a fun weekend with friends and family.  Have a great one!

2 comments:

A Gal Named Al said...

That gray sweater is gorgeous! Enjoy your Labor Day!

Days of a Wife said...

Love your Lily finds! Those pictures of the kiddos doing cheerleading in the pool cracks me up because I was totally the same way as a kid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...