-->

Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday Favorites (September 8, 2017) Back To School Faves Edition



It is Fri Yay...Insert Praise The Lord Hands Here ;)
As always, linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea HERE 


This Friday...I am talking "Back To School Faves"





New clothes...for the win!




The Yum Box...makes Lunches GENIUS






A New Instrument for Diana






a Recipe that they LOVED and want every week....for the win!!!  

Hooray for Taco Pie
 Find the Recipe HERE








New Equipment for Pidge ;)




and some pleasures for Mama.....

Friends From College...found it (Netflix)...loved it....can't wait for Season 2!

All the Yankee Candle Pumpkin Sweetness


and the switch has happened....from Banana and Coconut to Pumpkin Spice
What screams Back To School to you?



4 comments:

A Gal Named Al said...

Diana is going to play saxaphone??? Wow! I'm going to hopefully get out the pumpkin candles in the next week or two! Have a great weekend!

Rebecca @ Every Piece Fits said...

Pumpkin spice coffee! I love that it's that time of year. Your little ones are precious and the lunch box is a great idea!

Lisa said...

Shhh, don't tell but I'm about ready to get me some Pumpkin candles. I hate to see summer end, but I am a pumpkin lover at heart. Oh boy, the saxaphone. We had a trombone player and a trumpet player. Enjoy the evening serenades. Happy Weekend!

Terra Heck said...

Fall is my favorite season and I'm excited for pumpkin scented candles. Best wishes to your kiddos this school year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...