-->

Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday Favorites (September 14, 2017)



Hey hey...it's FRI YAY....woohooo!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this day every week and as always, linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE


Here are some faves from my week.....




Fave MEMEs








Diana's Grit

This little peanut cracks me up especially when she was carrying this huge sax case on the bus for her first lesson.  She is so passionate and determined and she definitely gets that from Daddy.  She inspires me to be more confidant and try new things without fear of failure!


and even though she didn't win last year, she so wanted to run for school council again this year.  So she did- she didn't win again- lots of competition but as she said, she will just keep trying.  This is why she is my biggest inspiration!  Her campaign became a family affair ;)  Zach and I helped her write her campaign speech- Zach's ideas were hysterical and so on point and Daddy helped to put the finishing touches on her poster :)  We all had so much fun!

 

and all the cuties in her class who ran- Thomas and Michael won the seats- congrats boys!
 

The day could not have been any better however.  We were all thrilled...especially Diana when she landed her dream part of a Party Child in the Nutcracker.  I cried...she cried...my mom cried...it was a dream of mine as a child so I know how special it is and I am feeling her joy in my heart!  So so proud of our little monkey!
 



Drive

So we did it.  We completed boot camp, had great results and felt so compelled to stay with this gym.  Friends, I never thought I would even set foot in this gym.  I was scared, scared, scared.  You know though, it is an extremely encouraging environment AND the bonus/help is when you do it with your besties.  I honestly think this is life changing.  We all joined this week and will be coming here year round...I am excited to see the results...oh yeah and they make killer smoothies.  Exhibit A- in the car on Wednesday- this thing didn't last more than 10 minutes!;)






The Treats from "Auntie Janie"

My girls get spoiled by Auntie Janie and they LOVE it.  This week it was Halloween Oreos- my word!

 




Outfit Planning for Newport

So we are getting ready for the Newport Wine and Food Festival next weekend.  Last year we had SO MUCH FUN.  This year, I am going down the day before with my girlfriends.  They all did that last year but I had to miss out so I am so glad I can join everyone this year!  I have started my outfit planning which is serious business because I need outfits for Friday, Friday Night, The Festival on Saturday and Saturday night- Challenge Accepted!
I am wearing this dress to the festival
and I know you love the names like I do.  This is the Marlowe Tee Dress (my fave Lilly dress that she makes) and the print is called "Hot Coral Trunk In Love" ;)  It is actually more pink than coral but you get the point!

The rest of the weekend's outfits are still up in the air but I am mixing and matching different things and will certainly report back!

That's a wrap!  We are getting ready for a fun-filled Fall weekend full of celebrations.  Hope you have an amazing one friends!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...