-->

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: What's On My Phone Edition



It's time for another fun Show and Tell Linkup with Andrea.  This week we are talking phones. What is on my phone?  What are my favorite apps?  Favorite songs?

Linking up with Andrea HERE






My Favorite Apps

These are the ones I check every day- first thing in the morning, lunchtime and every night... I open these every day.  They are:

1. Facebook
 2. Instagram

3. Pinterest


4. Linked In
For work...as a recruiter though, we have to be on 24x7 and this app helps me keep up to date on everyone's wherabouts in my world!



My Most Helpful Apps

There are a few I recommend.....

1. Kindle
This way I can read if I am waiting in a pick up line or looking to kill time before a client visit or whatever...I have my books at my fingertips!
 2. MyFitnessPal
I track my daily calories and activity with this app.  I usually log everything in when I am in front of my computer at home or at work BUT having the app on my phone is so quick and easy when I am on the go- it ensures I don't miss logging one meal!

3. My Daily Essential Apps
That would be my alarm clock, calendar, contacts texts and calculator
I use these all day...every day...they are absolutely necessary and my most opened apps on my phone!











My Music!

It's all on my phone!  My current favorite hits...good old standbys...my jazz collections...show tunes and so much more!  I use my own iCloud for music storage but you will also find me playing my Pandora app especially when I am in the mood for jazz or 90's

As far as pop tunes, here are some current faves....

Believer by Imagine Dragons

 Cold by Maroon 5

Chained To The Rhythm by Katy Perry

and Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran

I have so many other apps and tools on my iPhone...as I tell everyone I would SO BE LOST without my phone.  I can't wait to read all about your apps and suggestions...I love learning about new resources and shortcuts!

4 comments:

A Gal Named Al said...

Way to go on My Fitness Pal! I'm proud of you!

Unknown said...

I agree, I would be lost without my phone. Great music selections!

Lisa said...

We share a lot of the same apps!!!

Tara Usher @ Mommy in a Nutshell said...

Love the kindle app. You're like me. I need to have a book with me at all times. My purse is like a walking library.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...