-->

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: Best Recipes Edition



Yeah yeah!  It is time to link up with Andrea again for another fun Show and Tell Tuesday.  Today we are sharing our best recipes- one of my favorite things to do!

Linking up with Andrea HERE


Here goes nothing!





Chicken, Broccoli and Ziti

Seems like such a common dish.  I share it with you here because this dish has sentimental value to me.  I always make it when I feel that someone is in need- it can feed a crowd and it is always enjoyed by everyone- I have made it for friends who have lost family members- friends who have moved, colleagues who have had surgery and for a family holiday dinner contribution!  I feel like this dish has been there for my peeps when they have needed a little comfort- warms my heart.

You can check out the recipe HERE




Caramel Apple Martinis

I share this one because it is the perfect Fall cocktail and it has always been a big hit for friends and family alike. If you are looking for the perfect drink to serve at your Oktoberfest or Halloween Party, make this one.  Friends?  Always a hit!   
Find the recipe HERE





Barley and Corn Salad with Arugula and Green Beans

Friends, this is my favorite salad of all time and I don't say that lightly.  I have been making it for exactly 10 years!  It is such a hardy salad- it is truly a meal in itself.  Find the recipe HERE 








The Pioneer Woman's Grilled Peaches

and if you are looking for the perfect summer dessert...we have you covered here.  The PW's Grilled Peaches are to die for and they are so easy to make outside on your grill.  Check out the recipe HERE 

You can have them alone if you are keeping things healthy or for a more fun dessert for the kids (and adults), you can serve them with a scoop of ice cream/whipped cream!
 
This was one of my favorite linkups- anyone who knows me knows I love to cook.  You can find several of my dishes on the recipes tab at the top of the blog.  Anytime you need suggestions, don't hesitate to email me and ask at hbinda@yahoo.com.  I love getting your emails and sharing my love of food and cooking!

4 comments:

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

Those martinis look SO good!

Shelly @ The Queen in Between said...

I never think to grill fruit until I see someone else do it! I bet peaches are delicious.

A Gal Named Al said...

I love the smell of peaches, and Ari loves to eat them. Grilling them sounds great and they'd pair nicely with grilled pineapple, too! You always have the best cooking ideas!

Tara @ Mommy In A Nutshell said...

I've never heard of grilled peaches! That sounds awesome for a cook out dinner party. I bet you could just throw them on for a yummy light dessert. Great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...