-->

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday: My Scary Story!


So today, as I link up with Andrea HERE,
 I am sharing my "scary story/stories"


First I decided to cover something that scared me as a child.  Have you ever seen Disney's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow?  Ichabod Crane and the Headless Horseman?
Friends, it still gives me shivers now and it is a cartoon!
My Dad and I watched it every Halloween season growing up.
They also played it for us kids at my elementary school.
There was nothing like it!
Even though I was scared, I couldn't look away!
Check out a snippet HERE




Next, growing up, my brother got me scared by introducing the movie Halloween to me.  Just the song alone sends chills up my spine.
Check it out HERE 





and now, as an adult, even little things scare me.  How does that happen?  I guess I am always worried about my kids.  I put myself in their shoes and think, Oh my God, this is petrifying!  Ha ha!!
Any horror movie scares me but I think the ones that are realistic take the cake.  
I can't watch Amityville Horror or The Exorcist anymore- they are just too terrifying.
Something that scares me but I keep watching, when I have extra time (those hours are few and far between) is Pretty Little Liars.  That is a fun, spooky show to watch in the fall.

There ya have it- my scary stories OR the scary entertainment that has touched me!

3 comments:

Kristi G said...

Totally agree that if the movie could actually happen... I'm out! So scary! I shared a story about Michael Myers on my blog today too! I used to love watching it with my Grandma but the music gets me every time!

happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

Whitney Pegram said...

Girl! I used to watch scary movies, go to haunted houses & everything but now that I have kids I am a big ol chicken!! Isn't that funny how that works!?!

Stephanie said...

I can't watch scary stuff either. And yes, PLL would freak me out when my husband was on night shift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...