-->

Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites (October 21, 2016)



I can't believe it is Friday already!!!  Wow! 
Do you ever feel like certain weeks fly by in a flash?
Weren't we just placing 1st in our 1st competition?  Ha ha!
As always, I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea HERE

Here are my favorites from this week!


1st place!!!!  The trophy to prove it!




The Lilly Popover my mom got me for my birthday- I think I have worn it 5 days in the last week! :)
Color is Multi Tile Waves






The pure joy I feel when I am sneaking off to the beach?  Yeah this shot ;) (and spy the Lilly popover again)

and just being there....the latest I have laid out in the warm sun at the ocean...October!!!




 and this Friday Favorite was made complete with my bestie, iced tea and this damn seagull ;)




I LOVE lipgloss- don't you?
I don't love when certain colors are discontinued like this MAC "Get Rich Quick" one.

I did find a similar one.  I may pick it up because said lipgloss is almost empty!
New one in dirty mauve- we shall see- not as vibrant as this one 



While we are on cosmetics, Lea started a trend with the cheer coaches and nails and that is "Russian Navy" by OPI.  Coach Tracy took it to the next level and went with one gold nail on each hand.  My friend Karen picked a sparkly blue color like "Give Me Space" by OPI.  So...I decided...I wanted in on the navy fun not only for comps but for Lea's Halloween party and then our Turf Fundraiser/Bash in a few weeks (since I will be wearing a navy dress)
I threw out a vote on Facebook and it is a pretty split vote right now

Option 1 is Russian Navy



Option 2 is Give Me Space

What do you think?


An apple from my boss- no joke- he is the greatest- so calming- awesome source of advice and then always does the little extras like this.


The bonus with this apple is that he picked it at the orchard my parents took us as children- Doe in Harvard.  I will never forget how silly my brother and I got- we always thought we were so cool walking around eating apples- ha ha!
Check out the orchard HERE  


Mimi!!!!  Love my mom so much. She came to see Diana cheer at the game last weekend and she and my dad our coming to our next two comps- so excited!  No matter how old I get, nothing excites me more than showing my parents what I have been up to...always striving to make them proud XOXO
  
Hope you all have a great weekend!
We have our 2nd competition which we are co-hosting!
Heading to the gym tonight to set up all of our raffle baskets, etc...and then out for some fun!     

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a tough choice, but I think I like "Russian Navy" best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...