-->

Friday, October 2, 2015

5 on Friday (October 2, 2015)



Linking up with April of A. Liz Adventures HERE

 My Five Things on This Rainy October Friday....

1.
My plaid blanket scarf...so warm...so versatile...and perfect for the Fall...had to shoot a selfie to capture its beauty...you can find it HERE

2. My black mesh dress...Zappos to the rescue yet again...my husband is WILD about it...he actually got choked up when he first saw me in it...makes all the dieting and exercising so much MORE worth it!
You can find the dress HERE
  
3. This...plain and simple...picked it up at the Newport Wine & Food Fest last weekend....right?

4. My little cheerleader...not so little...getting so big so fast...just love this face

5. and my sweet little cooing pigeon...we're walking...we're growing some teeth!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...