-->

Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Favorites (October 9, 2015)


Linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals HERE

First I will start with my Fashion Favorites right now.....

Sweaters....especially this black ruffle cardi I snagged
 
 and gotta keep the bright colors in the wardrobe....even in Fall and Winter...another sweater I snagged

I'm also loving the Tory Burch camel flats that I won on Ebay...actually pretty comfortable and go with all of my outfits
 and the beautiful Nadri CZ Necklace...looks great when you pair it with longer, chunkier necklaces like some of the Kendra Scott designs!



and I make memories with scents...another one of my hobbies/habits is having a signature scent for every season...in Summer, it is Cool Water or Miami Glo by J Lo...in Spring it is Estee Lauder Pleasures....in Winter, it is Clinique Happy or Angel and in Fall, it is either Alfred Sung Forever, Marc Jacobs Daisy or my long-time favorite Burberry Weekend...at the beginning of the season, when I spray the first spray...tons of wonderful memories fill my mind....football games...tailgating parties...pure Fall fun
My Favorite Things To Do This Time of Year?
Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo (just can't get down there this year but NEXT year it will be a must again)....The Milford Pumpkin Festival (didn't get there last year but going with my parents this weekend and can't wait!) and just partake in as many fall activities as possible....football games, festivals, and of course decorating!

we are still somewhat mourning the characters on How I Met Your Mother...but we have agreed...it is time to move on and start a new series so Friday Night Lights it is!  We are 5 episodes in and can't stop watching!

and The Affair has returned- got to watch the first two episodes with Cass at her house...I didn't think it could get better than the first season but it has!  I love the way they are expanding upon the different characters
and I will leave you with my favorite Fall Cocktail (recipe in separate post coming soon)

Caramel Apple Martinis

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...