-->

Friday, December 9, 2011

InstaFriday (#2)

life rearranged

 Monday Night was "Taco Night"...these are some of my favorite moments...big brother and little sister


Our Christmas Cards went out this week...these were my favorite cards yet...so fun putting together a photo montage of our awesome year!


My Christmas Gift for some friends in town and family...homemade Orange Ricotta Poundcakes


A special treat from my Mom and Dad...this is Terrone in its glory AND I got to hear my mom pronounce it again-priceless!

Have you seen this on the shelves yet? Just discovered it- we shall see how bedazzling it is this weekend!

Best thing we did all week...brought our donations to the local soup kitchen and got some information about volunteering..this is what made me the happiest this week

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...