Holly Berry Wreaths
In honor of Mel's Cookie Exchange over at The Larson Lingo I am sharing my Holly Berry Wreath cookie recipe. I think these are one of the most festive cookies you can make AND they are a huge hit with the kiddos. They taste just like rice krispie treats and they are super easy to make!
Here Ally is making our wreaths during our Breton Girls Cookie Day last Christmastime...check it out here Breton Girls Christmas Cookie Day
* 1 (16 ounce) package large marshmallows
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 teaspoons green food coloring
* 4 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal
* Red M&Ms
1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt together the marshmallows, butter, vanilla, and food coloring. Mix in the cornflakes cereal.
2. Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper, and decorate with red m&ms. Set aside, and allow to cool.
Enjoy....they are pretty AND delish!
Linking up with Mel!