-->

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things (2nd Year)- #10

Oh Holy Night


It is my favorite Christmas Carol of all time

It is the most holy...it is the most poignant

It was the song we sang in high school chorus during our Christmas tour in town each year...Marcus would make us cry.  It was the song that the St. Robert's Folk Group brought the house down with each year when we sang on Christmas Eve under the direction of Dick Castignoli...it is the song that brings back all of my best Christmas memories.

Here is Jackie Evancho's version...her voice alone brings tears to my eyes..never mind when she sweetly sings this most beautiful carol...enjoy

1 comments:

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

simply beautiful.

it's my favorite Christmas Hymn for sure. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...