-->

Friday, January 7, 2011

Tech Week!






Ahhhh...it is upon us. This is the first time I will be on stage in 16 years and I can't believe I am going through with this. Though I have spoken in public over the last few years as President for the PTA and for the WHS Booster Board and for the Football Parents of WHS..this is different! This is singing and dancing and acting again...as a wife and mother...so surreal...so stressful...yet the butterflies have already begun.

We (The Windham Actors Guild) are doing Windham on Broadway- a broadway musical review which will feature songs from different broadway shows like Beauty and the Beast, Pippin, Fiddler on the Roof, The Little Mermaid and Anything Goes to name a few.

I wish I could say it has been more fun...it happened at a very stressful time for us and there were several times I came very close to bowing out gracefully, however, someone ;) kept pushing me and someone upstairs kept sending the signs to continue.

I have met some fantastic people from town...just when I thought I knew everyone here too!


Here are a few rehearsal pix...stay tuned for the rest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...