-->

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sesame Street Live...Diana Meets Elmo!












Wow! I knew it would be a touching and exciting moment but did not really know that I would cry as hard as I did..well, truthfully, we all cried.

As soon as the characters started coming out on stage, Diana was completely enthralled and speechless..and then, Elmo came out and she started yelling yeah! yeah! My parents, Rob and I all cried- too funny.

We will remember that forever!

What a great show it was and it was followed up with a great dinner at Garcia Brogan's in Lowell. It is a fairly new funky restaurant- half Mexican, half Irish- FABULOUS margaritas that rival the ones at Poco's in Portsmouth. Great nachos-great salad- highly recommend!

Fun, fun time!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...