-->

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Shuffle


Put your iPod on shuffle and list the top 100 songs to come up! Ohhh I love this...as you will see, I have diverse taste in music...I like almost everything!!

1. Beautiful- Lifehouse
2. Jock Jams Mix- Various Artists
3. Crazy- Gnarles Barkley
4. Mighty Wings- Cheap Trick
5. Moondance- Michael Buble
6. Everything- Michael Buble
7. I Need You Tonight- Backstreet Boys
8. I'd Die For You- Bon Jovi
9. Found Out About You- Gin Blossoms
10.Back to Black- Amy Winehouse
11.Walk Away- Kelly Clarkson
12.Hips Don't Lie- Shakira
13.Shape of My Heart- Backstreet Boys
14.Home- Michael Buble
15.Dancing in Heaven- Orbital (From Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Soundtrack)
16.Don't Want You Back- Backstreet Boys
17.Rain King- Counting Crows
18.I Will Love You- Fisher
19.Spanish Eyes- Backstreet Boys
20.Ronnie- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
21.Turn Me On- Kevin Lyttle
22.Kryptonite- Three Doors Down
23.Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble
24.The Boys of Summer- Don Henley
25.The Truth- David Cook
26.Rock & Roll- Heart
27.I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
28.Suite from My Best Friends' Wedding- James Newton Howard
29.I Still Do- The Cranberries
30.I'm Alive- David Cook
31.Four-Thirty- Sara Evans
32.Everybody Dance Now- C&C Music Factory
33.Everlong- Foo Fighters
34.Jaded- Aerosmith
35.Not Sorry- The Cranberries
36.Since You Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
37.Don't Stop Believin- Glee Cast
38.Just Dance- Lady Gaga
39.Stay- Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs
40.Walk Like A Man- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
41.Poker Face- Lady Gaga
42.Whataya Want From me- Adam Lambert
43.Come To My Window- Melissa Etheredge
44.Silver- David Cook
45.For Once In My Life- David Buble
46.Single Ladies- Beyonce
47.What I Have- Carla Ryder
48.I Wanna Grow Old With You- Adam Sandler (from The Wedding Singer Soundtrack)
49.You're A God- Vertical Horizon
50.Gimme One Reason- Tracy Chapman
51.Forget You- Glee Cast featuring Gwyneth Paltrow
52.Rag Doll- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
53.Enough is Enough- Barbara Streisand & Donna Summer
54.Too Much- Dave Matthews Band
55.So Much To Say- Dave Matthews Band
56.If It Don't Take Two- Shania Twain
57.At Last- Etta James
58.Innocent- David Cook
59.Paparazzi- Lady Gaga
60.When I Come Around- Green Day
61.Only One- Lifehouse
62.I'm The Only One- Melissa Etheridge
63.Behind These Hazel Eyes- Kelly Clarkson
64.Cotton Eyed Joe- Rednex
65.The Best is Yet To Come- Michael Buble
66.Hands Clean- Alanis Morrisette
67.Do You Believe in Love- Huey Lewis & The News
68.Crazy Little Thing Called Love- Michael Buble
69.Come Fly With Me- Michael Buble
70.U&Ur Hand- Pink
71.Forever- Chris Brown
72. Day Tripper- David Cook
73.Livin' On A Prayer- Bon Jovi
74.Jeremy- Pearl Jam
75.Jump- Glee Cast
76.How Sweet It Is- Michael Buble
77.Tripping Billies- Dave Matthews Band
78.I've Got You Under My Skin- Michael Buble
79.Crash Into Me- Dave Matthews Band
80.Even Flow- Pearl Jam
81.Dawn (Go Away)- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
82.Fever- Michael Buble
83.Black Balloon- Goo Goo Dolls
84.With You- Chris Brown
85.Over It- Katherine McPhee
86.Denise- Randy & The Rainbows
87.Pretty- The Cranberries
88.Wanted- The Cranberries
89.Round Here- The Counting Crows
90.Sh-Boom- The Chords
91.Working My Way Back To You- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
92.Come By Me- Harry Conick Jr
93.Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under- Shania Twain
94.A Real Fine Place To Start- Sara Evans
95.Back To Your Heart- Backstreet Boys
96.Something's Always Wrong- Toad The Wet Sprocket
97.Crazy- Patsy Cline
98.Waltzing Back- The Cranberries
99.Don't Leave Me This Way- Thelma Houston
100.You Know I'm No Good- Amy Winehouse

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...