-->

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Let's Look: Podcasts and Shows We Binge Edition

 




Hi Friends!  Today I am joining Shay and Erica for their "Let's Look" Linkup. This month we are talking our favorite Podcasts and Shows we binge.  Since I really haven't done the Podcast thing yet...I am sharing my favorite shows to binge...here we go.....


The first one is the easiest...since I am binging it for the third/fourth time..not sure...I lost count but ask Eva...she does the best impression of me saying "There is NOTHING like high school football" AMEN ;)


Friday Night Lights

 




The second show we ever binge-watched...first and second recommended by my wonderful stepson Zach...this one kept us laughing!


How I Met Your Mother





 and this one was recommended by my HS bestie Dawn..she said it is me and her in Middle School..pretty close..some things way off and too gross but other things DEAD ON...laughed so hard...as Diana would say nowadays...it's so "CRINGY" ha!


Pen15





and what woman hasn't binge watched this gem?  Girl Power am I right?


Sex And The City




and one of my faves of all time...my favorite show growing up....


Beverly Hills 90210







6 comments:

Joyce said...

We need to rewatch Friday Night Lights. It's been a few years and I loved it. We need a show right now. We tend to binge more drama/crime/mystery type programming but feel like we've seen all the more popular stuff. The Olympics are coming up and I'm sure we'll binge that. Have a great day!

Maria Rineer said...

I have not watched any of these except for 90210! My son loves How I Met Your Mother. I turned the channel once to where SITC was playing. I was SHOCKED at the ¨mature¨ content. It wasn´t showing anything graphic- it was a conversation. But wow, I did not realize that anything goes, language wise, on cable. I turned it off. I was kinda icked off by it honestly. But, I know that many ppl love it!! Have a great Wednesday!

Memphis Bridges said...

I have not seen How I Met Your Mother, but I may add that to my list. I love a good comendy. Enjoy your day!

Rightupmyaliway said...

Oh, I forgot about Sex and the City! Of course I've binge watched that show! Hope you're having a great day, Holly! :)

Good Better Best Food said...

Friday Night Lights is one I lean to watch and then always forget when I have time like during a snowstorm or other downtimes.

My Glittery Heart said...

Oh how I loved 90210 growing up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...