-->

Friday, July 12, 2024

Friday Favorites (July 12, 2024)

 




Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Yeah...we made it!  Sharing a few faves from our week....



#DUCKDUCKJEEP

 

It's a thing...if you have a Jeep and get a duck?  You give a duck!  We have been collecting new ducks this summer that's for sure...Eva gets the biggest kick out of this...you can even track your ducks all over the country with an app!  So much fun :)







 

Blackout Tee Shirt Sighting Contest


It is on!  So much fun for the best cause around :)




DRT


This little bugger scored a leading role in "We Are Monsters" at Derryfield Rep Theater (DRT)...we can't wait to see her show next weekend!





Rail Trail


Are you sick of hearing about it?  It brings me peace and joy especially when I can enjoy it with my sidekick

and so proud of this girl and how hard she is working out this summer...when she has a goal, she truly puts her mind to it...let's do this!





Bean Bag Bed?


Well someone has commandeered the bean bag in Rob's office so we are turning it over to him...have never seen him so smooshy and comfy so now Robby B's guests will need to get another kind of chair I guess...ha! ;)





Shark Week!


One of Robby B's favorite weeks all year..I humor him...Diana and I are excited because Fuel Good has Shark Week themed teas this week...this is the Jaws one...I loved it...do you see the gummy shark swimming around in there?





Dance Moms Forever


Grateful that dance brought us together but that the friendships are timeless



That's a wrap!  Hope you have a blissful summer weekend!


7 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Ok I need to know more about the ducks. Do you leave them ok their Jeep? Happy weekend friend.

Patty

Memphis Bridges said...

Congrats to your daughter on her leading role! She is quite the actress. Enjoy your weekend!

Amy Scott said...

I want to make a shark cocktail! I guess I have to go in the store for gummy sharks and blue drinks and some inspo! How fun! Can Diana give me some of that motivation? Congrats to Eva!

Maria Rineer said...

So much good stuff! Love the walks and the goals- you two are inspiring :). So fun about the lead role- what fun to look forward to. Have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

Those are some of the cutest ducks! Congrats to your daughter on her role; I bet she'll be amazing.

Kim Carberry said...

The duck collecting sounds like so much fun.
Well done to your girl and good luck to her in the show!

Jennifer White said...

Duck, duck jeep...so fun! I hadn't heard of that. When we first got home, he took over Hayden's bean bag chair, so we let him have it...until he eventually outgrew it. haha Have a great weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...