-->

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Monthly Musings: Love Edition





Hi Friends!  Patty and I are excited to be here with our brand new linkup for 2020!  We loved Thankful Thursdays with you in 2019 and this year, we have changed things up a bit!  Our new linkup is called "Monthly Musings" and each month, we will share some fun themed questions with you and hope you will join in!


For January...we are talking all things LOVE
How can you go wrong with LOVE? 


So here goes nothing...check out our questions!


1. Conversation Hearts- I LOVE reading them and having them in a bowl in the house for my girls but I am not a big fan of the flavor or the damage they can do to your teeth- does that make me old?  Hope not- ha!  They bring back great memories of my school Valentine parties growing up too :)

2. Valentine/Galentine/Boycot- I say yes please!  I love celebrating with my Valentine especially the years when he makes us a cozy and romantic dinner (even with the kids)- it's all about LOVE- also the whole Galentine idea?  I love it- I thought I would be able to do a Galentine brunch this year but I dont' think timing will be on our side so you may see me host one next year :) 

3. Decorate?  Actually NO- I go all out for Christmas so I take a break with the holiday decorating until the Spring 

4. Do we buy a pet a Valentine treat?  Considering we only have fish, that's a big fat NO- ha!

5. Best Valentine's Day?  I would say our family dinner last year- we ate a fancy dinner in our dining room- I made my homemade Bolognese sauce for pasta and the girls loved surprising us with cards and silliness :) 

6. Stay in or Go out?  Stay in

7. Favorite Childhood Valentine's Memory?  Our class parties- exchanging Valentines in our homemade mailboxes and then eating lots of junk and having fun- some of the best parts of childhood!

8. Best Tips for Kid on Valentines' Day?  Class Suggestions?  Always bring an extra Valentine or two just in case one gets lost!  I also love to make Valentine theme chocolate covered pretzels as a fun treat

9. Any Valentine's Day Fashion Tips?  Not really- just ordered a cute Valentine tee for $13 on a boutique I saw on FB- the kids get a kick out of seeing me get into the holiday spirit :)

10. Champagne, Chocolate, Flowers?  All of the above?  I guess yes but so not necessary!

 That's a wrap!  Hope you joined us- it's fun to compare notes!

Here is the Monthly Musings Schedule for the rest of 2020


and don't forget to linkup!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Ha! It is probably really hard to buy a Valentine's Day gift for a fish. So excited to be launching this with you friend!

Patty

Rechelle said...

Extra Valentines, so smart! We love to stay in too ;)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

aww I agree-Valentine's class party are a great childhood memory. We like to celebrate the holiday with the kids too. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...