-->

Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday Favorites - Winter Fun Edition



It's Friday- my favorite day of the week and time to link up with the lovely ladies, as always, HERE


This is a SUPER SIZED Friday Faves....and some of my favorite things about Winter...I know I know...I hate Winter but I am looking on the bright side and thinking about the things that keep me happy during the cold and dark months!


Here are some faves.....






NH Winter Wine Festival



One of my favorite nights all Winter...this night, my friends and I grab dinner at Mint Bistro and then head over to the wine festival- not as great as Newport we have discovered BUT the prices on the wine this week, each year, are incredible.  You will find us buying a case each because we never see prices like these....

So last night our tradition ensued- we enjoyed a great dinner....

This is my Tuna Poke


and we had the waitress take a group shot but it came out awful and I am pretty sure my friends will be glad I didn't post it- eek

Anyway...we then headed over to the fest and it was our favorite one yet- we got to try some amazing wines, had laughs and thoroughly enjoyed the evening...here is the evidence...


















Fave Wintertime Beauty Products



For those dry and chapped lips




For your moisture and sun kissed skin



For your spicy rich scent

Fave Wintertime Color for Nails and Toes


OPI's "Keeping Suzi at Bay"
Color #73- yes please!
















Eating The Rainbow




































Fave MEMEs of the Week





























Diana


Serving Others
One of the things I love about Diana being on student council in her school is her involvement in community service projects- sometimes I even get a quick glimpse of the good....



Always Dancing




Including her sister even when she has a sleepover with the "big girls" :)





and taking first place for Windham in the category of Dance for the National PTA Reflections contest- these two are on cloud 9 again!



Lastly the Tik Tok Videos keep me entertained too....










Eva


Never say no when she asks if we can watch "her Nutcracker"....I guess you could say we are both obsessed- ha!


and then I oblige when she asks me if she can "show me some bar work"...I can't take it! 


Her love for Papa kills me too!


and  I love how one moment she is skating down the ice and trying out her newly learned slap shot...and then the next day she is serious at ballet class...pure joy!


and I can always count on her to try out my new recipes...even if she is not crazy about them every time ;) 


My Pidge!










Facebook Quizzes


I usually just scoff at them and laugh but lately they have kinda been dead on....this one for sure....I thought I was Rose in another life ;)



and this one is funny because I can kinda relate to Claire but didn't really like her much- ha!








The Nutrition Corner


A brand new place has opened up not far from our home. It is called The Nutrition Corner.  You can check them out HERE



They make all kinds of healthy smoothies and shakes as well as teas and coffees.  It's my new favorite place...I have been four times already!  I've been alone...I took Laurel as she recovers from knee surgery and then took Diana this past weekend....everyone is a fan...we just want to try all the flavors!



So far, I have tried the following smoothies: Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake, Coffee Oreo, Peanut Butter and Jelly and Blueberry Coconut- all delish!


Laurel had the Almond Joy


Diana had the Fruity Pebbles


and I brought a Dreamsicle one home for Robby B



Can't wait to try the teas next- they are packed with caffeine AND protein FTW!









Dance Mom Time

Didn't know how much I needed this and am enjoying it....when your kids spend every day together, they are bound to get close and it is nice to have a support system and peeps to get advice from- have really been enjoying this time together during Sunday rehearsals :)









Networking with One of the Best


Liz and I are so alike and when we get together for our quarterly networking meetings, we get each other so revved up and don't stop talking- one of my favorite things to do!



Woosh...That's a wrap...enjoy your winter weekend friends!






3 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Loving this supersized Friday Favorites! Ok--I must know which winery has the Joy on the cork. We have several hockey friends who also dance ballet and it brings me Joy. Go Eva!

See you next week for our new Monthly Musings link up.

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogpsot.com

Andrea Nine said...

Girl, this Friday favorites is jam packed with goodness! We have a local nutrition place that makes yummy shakes like that, you make me want one today! Your food always makes me drool! I hope you have the sweetest weekend!

Sunshine and Books said...

So much fun in this post!! Your winter fest looks like a total blast!! Have a great weekend Holly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...