-->

Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday Favorites (Finally The End of January Edition)



Hi Friends!  Who is excited that it is FRI- YAY?

ME ME!!  Ha ha- my favorite day of the week is finally here- we had a productive week but this Mama is tired.  Daddy has been traveling and he gets home late tonight..I will doing my happy dance!  Ha!


Without further ado...linking up with the lovely ladies HERE  and sharing some faves from our week!






Face MEMEs of the Week




















Eating The Rainbow














 Campaign Headquarters


This weekend we start campaigning again for Rob.  We have our supplies ready to go.  This is my favorite part of the whole "school board thing."  It is the part I can help him with and it is the part where we get to meet so many amazing people.  










Tale Of Two Cities


Kindergarten



6th Grade
 






My Hubby


Doing his thing in Nashville- having a blast at his trade show












Wine Club


This month we went all kinds of healthy with the theme and tried all of the Fit Vine Wines- I really liked most of them and with half of the sugar and less calories, they are a no brainer.  We also ate mostly Whole 30 but did indulge in Lisa's chocolate fountain just a little ;)










Fave Fashion
I will be taking your advice this year and sharing more fashion posts- I promise! :)  I only snapped a few selfies this week...too busy with work and running the house but need to make a conscious effort to snap pics of outfits before work and leaving the house in general...stay tuned...here are a couple of fave comfy outfits from this week...








and this...right here....





Monthly Musings
Lastly, Patty and I loved starting our Monthly Musings linkup yesterday and were thrilled that you joined us...it was so fun to read about your Valentine traditions- thanks for joining in!


That's a wrap!  Have a fabulous weekend friends!







3 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Yay, if I could vote, I’d vote for your man...that’s great. Love that blue top on you and your great memes! Happy Weekend lovely!

Good Better Best Food said...

Wine Gal K and I have talked about doing a review of Fit Vines. Glad to know you liked them.


Have the Best weekend!
Patty

Rechelle said...

You always find the best memes LOL! Love your passion for elections too :) Happy Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...