-->

Monday, May 21, 2018

Weekend Recap (Celebrations Edition)

Thank you for all of the prayers and messages.  Rob's surgery is scheduled for 6/7 and I will keep everyone posted.  He is already feeling much better with a change in diet and just the piece of mind!  

So...on to happier things...what a wonderful spring weekend.  Despite the rain, we really enjoyed and it was the perfect weekend for indoor celebrations....


Friday Night


Well....I know I haven't typed these words in awhile and it feels so good....Friday night I crashed at home with the girls...Rob had a gig and we ate dinner, watched some tv and went to bed early....oh and I may have been pinning more patriotic and wonderful ideas on Pinterest...and...it was glorious!



Saturday


The day started for me at 4:30am.  I kid you not...I couldn't sleep...I was so excited about the Royal Wedding!  I inhaled as many of the wonderful moments as I could....the girls joined me when they woke up too 


My favorite part, of course, were the white roses (one of the lovely tributes to Princess Diana) 




 and I loved this.....

 So beautiful!


So, after the wedding, it was time to bring the girls to my parents and Rob and I headed to Sophie's Bat Mitzvah.  It was a beautiful ceremony and luncheon.....






That night, the after party, was at Black Water Grill and Rob's band played- Beth Ann, Laura and I had a great time celebrating with Jess and Joe (Sophie's parents)


Though I went with the black dress and heels during the day, I threw on a little Lilly with my jeans and flip flops for the after party....




Sunday

Rob and I headed to Grammy's mass with Papa and then we headed down to meet my parents and the kids and we all headed to Baby Maggie's Christening.  She is such a little love...so beautiful and always so happy!  

After the ceremony in the church, we enjoyed the wonderful reception at Anthony's in Malden....

 My parents :)













Then last night, completely impromptu, Cass and the girls joined us for a quick bite and some fun by the fire pit...it was the perfect way to wrap up a wonderful weekend!






What were you up to?

4 comments:

WatersEdgeIowa said...

I really like your jeans! What brand(s) do you wear?

Rechelle said...

YES I was sooo giddy to indulge in the Royal Wedding too! And your girls in those coordinating outfits is my fave ;) Have a great week Holly!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

That picture of you, your girls and your mom is precious!! So sorry to hear about your husband!!

Holly said...

@WatersEdgeIowa those jeans are from Old Navy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...