-->

Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday Favorites (Prayer Request AND Amazon Edition)



Friends, this has been a tough week for us.  Rob got sick last weekend and by Monday morning he was in so much pain and so nauseous that he ended up going to the hospital.  He has to have gallbladder surgery and it will most likely happen next week.  We will know more later today.  (certainly not a favorite)...I just ask you to please send prayers for a successful surgery and healthy and speedy recovery.  I know I can always lean on your for the prayer support.


This week was a blur between hockey, softball, dance, gymnastics, volunteer committments, work, homework....you get the picture....I didn't take many pictures...in fact these are just a few......

Isn't this outfit the cutest?  I saw an ad on FB and it is from a little boutique and Diana and I could not stop giggling when we put it on Pidge...so she played it up for us ;)



My besties and I are in the 90+ Wine Club.  We get a 6 bottle shipment every quarter.  This most recent shipment included this fantastic Rose from France- I love it.  I have enjoyed it so far with a chicken burger and strawberry caprese salad and then this week, I enjoyed it with grilled pork and mango salsa- delish!
 

A few memes...and they may just be some heartbreakers...killer!
 




 Obsessed...keep looking at this on Pottery Barn Kids...it is down to $79...if it comes down even further, you may just find this in our yard this summer ;)



Just another night at the softball field....and we got sneak in some quality time with some of our favorite peeps :)




and thankful for Auntie Janie always...she is always there when Mama needs her AND always spoiling the littles..this week it was munchkins and they were none too pleased!


and my girls are obsessed with Kali Flanigan so when we are at hockey, Diana takes a million pictures of her...she is one of Eva's coaches and part of the 2018 Olympic Women's Hockey Team AND she is the sweetest thing ever!!




and because I am trying to keep busy and stay occupied....and trying not to worry about my hubby....I thought I would share some of my FAVORITE AMAZON PRIME PURCHASES as of late...here it goes......



Colon Cleanse 







RX Bars







 Scrub Daddy- Best sponges ever- they were even on Shark Tank!






Enough Said






 Self Tanning Spray- the best I have ever used!







Tic Spray- one of the worst winters ever leaves a curse during the following summer- get your tic spray peeps- we found one on Eva's leg after being in the yard and on Diana's head after softball- eek!  I am obsessed now and this one seems to be doing the trick!







Truffle Honey- just delish and the perfect addition to an appetizer or cheese board 


There ya have it....hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE

Oh....and this is one thing we will be doing this weekend...how about you??????

 

5 comments:

Rechelle said...

Sending prayers your way!!!

Also Eva in that outfit is the most adorable thing I've seen all week! SO CUTE!

Shannn said...

I love that sassy leopard outfit, especially those jeans! Do they come in adult sizes???
Saying a prayer for Rob for much needed comfort. Praying surgery goes well and he recovers quickly.

Thanapol Kunyaboon said...

Get Free Amazon Gift Card $1000 CLICK HERE

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Will be thinking about you and Rob--good luck to him this week!!
You can buy everything seasoning on Amazon now?!

Terra Heck said...

I've heard about Scrub Daddy but wasn't sure how great it worked. Will have to give it a try now that you recommend it.
I had gall bladder surgery years ago. It hurt for a few days. Here's the kicker they may not tell your husband, and it's something that many ppl with gall bladder surgery have endured: He will more than likely have bowel issues afterwards (for several years). Certain foods and temperatures may make him feel like he has to go to the bathroom RIGHT NOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...