-->

Thursday, May 10, 2018

PTA's 2018 Educator of the Year Ceremony

A little sleepy this morning, I must admit BUT at the same time, I am grateful and smiling because our 2nd Annual Educator of the Year Ceremony was a wonderful success last night.


Our Superintendent brought this idea to us a few years back and we executed.


Last year was our first year running this and it was a success.  This year we decided to take it to the next level.

Since most of my readers are from out of state, I won't bore you with the local details, however, I will share the pictures that tell the story.

It was a wonderful night to honor our top educators at each of our schools and we had a blast doing it...until next year.....















 



 

1 comments:

Rechelle said...

What an awesome event to put on for your schools! Everything looked really nice, and that cake was pretty too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...