-->

Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Favorites (March 3, 2017)



There is no linkup this week and I would be remiss if I didn't say that we are all praying for Manda and her family- she is a friend of Erika, Andrea and Narci's and due to her passing, they are not linking up or blogging this week.  I followed her journey and story and can't even imagine how devastated these ladies must be.  Keep them all in your prayers.
I enjoyed watching some of Manda's service as it was being live streamed- it was beautiful and really spoke to me.  Her faith was inspiring and I hope I can be half the person she was


and I would like to share a few favorites from my week.....

It's LENT!
This year I decided on two sacrifices.
First I am going to give up sweets- I have done this several times in the past- it is a true sacrifice for me.  Secondly, I am going to take on the "40 bags in 40 days challenge".
You can read about it HERE 




Favorite saying of the week- really spoke to me


Favorite eats of the week

Since we have been having "Spring-like weather" here, we started the whole grill thing again this week.

These Grilled Caribbean Chicken breasts and I made an Italian Tomato Potato Salad on the side

and Caribbean Steak Tips and I made a Greek Whole 30 Tzatziki
on the side with a Greek Salad- SO GOOD!




Dr. Seuss's Birthday was this week
I loved sharing one of this sentiments...so true!



Barre at C Wickson!
As Jill and I call it "such fun torture"
We had to take a selfie this week (and mind you this was before class so I am sure we didn't look as put together AFTER class)



Family Date Night!
We celebrated school vaca week together as our little fam of four.  Diana had such a ball at cheer camp this week and with play dates and such and dinner together was a nice touch!  We had to do a toast of course- Cheers!



and Date Night/Adult's Date Night
Wasabi is an awesome Japanese restaurant down the street.  We had a great night last night with our tribe.  Before everyone got there, Rob and I were able to decompress a bit over a cocktail- even though we can't step away from the campaign for one minute, we enjoyed catching up and relaxing a bit!


I love the Volcano Roll there- it actually comes to the table with flames in the center- so fun!


So much fun!





That's a wrap.  Hope you all have an amazing weekend.
We are headed into the big city of Beantown to wrap up a great week!






2 comments:

A Gal Named Al said...

Have fun in Boston! Your meals always have me salivating! I should not be viewing these pictures before my lunch!

Kristi G said...

Your grilled food looks so good! I can't wait to pull out the grill and fire it up :) Love that you gave up sweets for Lent - I gave up candy and that's going to be difficult for me! I love to have a little chocolate or something at least once a day.. Hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...