-->

Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Favorites (April 14, 2016)



It's time for the Friday Favorites Link Up-
LOVE THIS!  So so fun and truly celebrates my favorite day of the week!
Linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE



 The Perfect Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic at Nordy's

Find it HERE
Right now, it is on sale for $27.90 and comes in 6 different colors!
I am loving the tab tops!  Very flattering and classy 




The Spring Concert at Goldenbrook is always one of our favorites
Mr. Graff is the most passionate, talented music teacher and the kids just love him
This year, we got so choked up because it is Diana's last year at Goldenbrook
We always say it is the happiest place on earth- it truly is and we are all sad to leave
(at least we know Eva will be there in 3 years)
A few shots from the Spring Concert are below









Eva's new love of reading
She "reads" us books upon books and it is precious
She wants to do everything her big sis Diana does :) Be still my heart






Weekly lunches with these crazy cats is an absolute Friday Favorite
Makes me happy




 and it was the SOX opening day on Monday!
One of my favorite days all year- love my SOX and LOVE that it is offically the start of spring here in New England :)


Wine Club
Our monthly group met last night at Liz's
It was Italian Wine Night and although I do not care for Italian wines, I actually enjoyed a few of them- for the win!
We got so silly-  tend to get VERY chatty when I have some wine in me too- OOPS!




Hope you all have an AMAZING weekend!!












0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...