-->

Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Favorites (April 1, 2016)



Linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea HERE

Here are some of my favorites from this week!
 




This girl eating from a spoon!  Yeah!!




and this girl making the ECE Junior Frost Team this year- she worked so hard
Here is the team during their last practice last night- what a fast season!  I am so proud of this little nugget :) (in blue- center front- on Delaney's back) :)



Kendra Scott's Rayne Pendants...more and more...they go with EVERYTHING...seriously!  
You can find them HERE


 so I am LOVING the way this turquoise one looks on black BUT it also looks AMAZING on coral...give it a shot!





 Shutterfly's Canvas Prints- they always do an awesome job!  if you wait for one of their sales, too, they are very affordable- actually a fraction of the price of most photo studios.  We just got some done for our dining room and will be doing a few more.  The good news is, they are having a sale right now; you can save up to 50% This is the link HERE






 I only have a sample of this gem; probably have it from one of my Sephora purchases...regardless it is wonderful!  I love everything about Kate Spade...everything.  How could you not?  Her designs with pink, white, green, black and the big accent bow...and now perfume too?  Can't resist



 Hope you all have an amazing weekend!!



1 comments:

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Love me some kate spade too! And yay for using spoons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...