-->

Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Favorites! (February 19, 2016)

Oh hey Friday!  My favorite day all week :)

Linking Up with Erika, Narci and Andrea HERE

It's time for Friday Favorites!  WOOHOO!






I LOVE fresh flowers!  I made a pact to start having them in our home regularly and this week I made right by that pact.  Picked up several different bunches of white and green flowers (and a little orange for one arrangement) from our local grocery store.  I also snagged some beautiful vases from Home Goods (God I could spend hours in there- how about you?)
I could not resist this silver vase; this is on the console in our entry way when people come into our home
What tops it off is the beautiful smell of the lillies; one of my favorites scents ever!

and this second arrangement is now on our mantel, above our fireplace in our family room.  At first, I had it in the kitchen but it really adds a nice touch to that room and the look is really completed when I light the candles on each side of the arrangement



Shay just gives us so much inspiration when it comes to fashion (cooking too!) but I LOVED her scarf and snagged it at Norstrom's- Friends they are still available and they are only $10!!!  FOR THE WIN!






Trader Joe's Feta and Caramelized Onion Tarts
So my friends and I always complain that the closest Trader Joe's is 20-30 minutes away in Nashua
It is such a hassle to get there and we always say that we want one built right here in Windham!
When I do get there occasionally, I stock up on our faves and that includes the TJ Chili Lime Chicken Burgers, Mahi Mahi Burgers and the Cilantro Dressing
and see below?  These gems are a real crowd pleaser
We had a little gathering last night and served them
I had them at a friends' house and knew I had to get them during my next TJ visit and so I did :)







How about this cutie?  She is all decked out for "Beach Day" at school
Looking at her in this outfit is making me long for ocean time....we are almost there right?





and we are very excited for a trip to Disney with some of our closest friends and my parents are coming along too!  Woohoo!
I have started to organize some clothes for my girls and me
Check out these Lilly Bermuda shorts I scored too!  What do you think?
Okay....you want the name right?
"Poolside Blue Love Birds"  LOVE




Stay tuned for more posts on Disney
We will be down there in late April and could use as many tips as possible!

Have a great weekend friends!

3 comments:

Emily F said...

I just found your blog today. As I was reading about your fresh flower commitment I was wondering if you had a Trader Joe's nearby...then I got to the part about Trader Joe's! I love the flowers from TJ's! They are inexpensive and last a while. Their Cilantro Dressing sounds amazing. I'll have to try it out. Have a great weekend!

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

Those fresh flowers are beautiful and Shay always has the best recommendations!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

I loooove fresh flowers! Unfortunately my husband would have to move out if I bought them...*side eye*...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...