-->

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekly Gratitude


I have been slacking in this area.  It is not that I am  not grateful; God knows I am thankful every day
I have not been good about my Weekly Gratitude posts and that will change today!
It is Lent; it is a time I often reflect on life, on where I am, what I am thankful for and how I can think about others and sacrifice before obsessing about my own self and my needs.


This week, I am thankful for:

My home; not only our house that we made a home but what home really is to me.  That is my husband, my girls, their unconditional love and being at peace.  It is also being who I am when I am with them.


Being able to provide for my family, while doing something I love and with the flexibility required to balance it all.  The balance is what I am most thankful for.  Being able to work AND be present is a gift I never take for granted.


My passion and energy for volunteering.  May it never die.  When I know that I have inspired just one person to think outside themselves and to fight for kids or the greater good, I feel I have accomplished something.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...