-->

Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year Celebrations!

It is hard to believe that 2015 is behind us.
It was such a wonderful year- it is really hard to say goodbye!
We did, however, make the most of it!


We started out at the Miller's just like we have the past few years
We enjoyed trying some different wines and feasting on a wonderful catered dinner by Tuscan Kitchen
Quality time spent with some besties


This is a pink champagne cake I made; I guess after we left, it was a big hit!  I love when people like my cooking and/or baking :)


Then this year, we hopped on over to the Partingtons.  We didn't get there last year so we wanted to make an effort to do so this year and we are so glad we did!
Diana had a ball with the kiddos and we enjoyed a wine tasting and catching up with some friends from town who we don't get to see very often.







The kids even got sparkling cider to do a toast too!  So cute!
So glad we could see everyone-we just LOVE our community and town :)

On New Year's Day, we invited our parents over for dinner
We ended up having Tuscan Kitchen cater it and it was DELISH
We started with an antipasto and then dinner consisted of Chicken Marsala, 
Broccolini with garlic and lemon and their famous Lobster Raviolli
Everyone agreed it was the way to go!
I was able to snap a few last minute pics- disappointed that I didn't get Gram this time around






Happy New Year Everyone!  Thank you for reading my blog- I appreciate each and every one of you!  I am praying that we all have a very happy, successful and healthy 2016!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...