-->

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Picture Slacker and Breton Family Picture Catch Up for Late Winter/Early Spring 2012

I have been a true "Picture Slacker" with my Nikon. It has become so much easier just to snap pix with my iPhone especially since the blog challenges I participate in, call for pure cell phone pix!

Anyway, allow me to catch you up on the last month or so...

First off..the end of Zach's Junior Year of JV Basketball..these pix are from his tournament in Pelham...he did well and this past week, he won the big Coach's Award at the Winter Sports Banquet








and this is our long-awaited family collage wall....my stepdaughter Kayla put it together for us.  She has a real flare for decorating and as you may know,she works at J Crew and the managers always have her do their visual design in the Rockingham store...such a talent







and we celebrated Mimi's birthday last night...she wanted "nothing fancy" ...just some sandwiches because she never eats sandwiches.  SO...I put together a sandwich bar

Prosciuitto...Provolone....Mozzarella...Basil...Roasted Peppers

and chicken salad with grapes and pecans (with croissants of course!)


and Papa got a "1/4 of a sheet cake"...he will kill me when he reads this...we giggled all night because the cake was SO BIG but exactly what Mimi wanted...we had a great night :)







Stay tuned for a BUSY Spring (the start of my favorite time of year)...we are looking forward to the Daddy Daughter Dance, The Fresh Beat Band Concert, Zach's Junior Prom, Vacation in the Bahamas and putting our house on the market...da da dah........WOOHOO

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...