-->

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Diana's Dance Update

Have I become a Dance Mom?  Well sort of...but not like the crazy ones we watch on T.V...those biznatches that I just cannot turn off...in fact I wait all week for Tuesdays at 9pm...I admit it

Not like them at all right?

TOO FUNNY!

Anyway, today was Diana's first day of tap.  Her class each week will now consist of half tap and half ballet- just precious!  Here is Diana and a few of her pals all excited and ready to tap!




and Diana was so excited when she realized "Miss Erica", the owner of Happy Feet was in the office today!  She proceeded to lift her leg up onto the counter to show Miss Erica her new tap shoes- hysterical (here she is with her #1 accomplice Claire ;)

Dance class went GREAT...it really seemed like the girls enjoyed tapping and they surprisingly did not get out of control!

At the end of class, the girls were allowed to try on their recital costumes so the teachers could check out any anticipated alterations...they are fairies doing the song Rainbow Bridge..the moms LOVED the costumes...so girlie...so beautiful








and here they are...."The 5 Musketeers" 

Can't wait for the big show in June!

1 comments:

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

I am LOVING her recital costume!!!!

I can't turn the channel when I catch Dance Moms. I don't watch it on the regular, but if a marathon is on, I may or may not be sucked in. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...