-->

Friday, February 10, 2012

10 on 10: February 2012

10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Fridays mean working from home but not before I start entering my calories for the day on MyFitnessPal.com



Last night, I started prepping for Diana's valentine party...I snapped this pic today of the "goody boxes"

 No lunch break is complete without a stop at Target
Another shot of the valentine explosion on our kitchen counter
Mimi sent Diana home with these beautiful homemade valentine cookies that they made "together" yesterday :)
 Daddy came home sick today :(
 The ocean...duh
UNH pickup

Valentine necklace that I snagged at Forever 21 for $5.80 (For the Win!)

Winding down at the end of the day...snuggle time on the couch!


Linking up with Rebekah at Little Bit of Sunshine

ten on ten button

3 comments:

Sherri said...

My two favorite lunch stops - Goodwill(duh) and Target! LOVE the necklace. Poor Hubby hope he is better.

Miss G said...

those cookies look super yummy! Kelly

Julie said...

The only thing I miss about my job was lunch breaks at Target and Hobby Lobby :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...