-->

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ash Wednesday

...and so my favorite period of the year in church begins today...again, I will give up chocolate for the next 46 days as that is a big sacrifice...but I will also, during this lenten season reflect and repent, sacrifice and exercise self-control...I am making a conscious effort to be an even better Catholic.

I attend mass every weekend as well as one week day per week but I am going to try and make some extra visits and also attend the special events in my church over the next month or so...like the stations of the cross and prayer groups.

Nothing has provided me with more clarity and more hope and renewed faith then my catholic religion especially over the last few years.  It is time I give back to God.





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...